Sunday, August 8, 2010

08/08/10

Just returned from a week of traveling with my dad. We went to Namaacha first where he got to meet my host family and we got to meet baby Anata who was born only the day before we arrived! I will post pictures as soon as possible. Then we went to Cabrini Ministries in Swaziland to visit am old friend of my dad's who is a sister there and doing amazing work. More stories and pictures to come. Always good to be home and to greet the girls and sisters and everyone acts overjoyed in greeting each other, as if we haven't seen each other in years.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Scooter, Stephanie and I were just checking your blog to see how it is going with your dad. sounds like things are going well. Hello to all! You look so cute in your pictures with the students...Meg

    ReplyDelete