Wednesday, September 29, 2010

28/09/10

Today during 3rd period two students from the class I would be teaching last period asked if they could come watch the lesson. I was confused but I let them in and didn’t want to address it because it would have completely disrupted the class. After the lesson I asked them why they had sat in on this one, did they have to leave early and were planning to miss the last period? No, they said they just wanted to. During their real lesson they kept trying to answer all the questions with huge grins on their faces because, well, they had already been taught the material. One of the girls is in my REDES group and I asked her again at the meeting today why they had wanted to watch the same lesson twice today, she said they just did. Just when I start figuring out my students they go and do something that completely throws me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment