Thursday, December 16, 2010

16/12/10

I have spent this past week down in Maputo working on REDES. We had a meeting with most of the national directors over the weekend to fill them on all of the changes we have made for this coming year which was good. We also have had meetings with many of our bosses this week and have learned many things and gotten a few reality checks. It felt like we were getting hit by a bus a few times, but not necessarily in a bad way, it was just the reality check we needed. So what I was hoping would be the start of my holiday vacation and a little R&R time in Maputo has turned into a ton of work and a pretty stressful week. But when you are working on something you are really passionate about it's different, so it has been stressful and busy, but in a good way!
Tomorrow Anna and I leave for Pretoria where we will meet up with Emma and Ann after their trip to Victoria Falls. I will get two more last days with Emma before my mom and brother get in and we return to Inharrime for Christmas.
Also, apologies for my absence on the blog, my computer recently crashed so I haven't been able to type recently. I will try to keep up during the holidays but I make no promises. Pictures will be posted after. Merry Christmas and happy New Years to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment