Tuesday, November 24, 2009

24/11/O9

Today I caught my three year old brother chewing on a battery. Scary. My lesson today was to review for their practice test. To say my activity crashed and burned might be a little dramatic, but it certainly didn't in as planned. There was too much information in the diagram and some of the students spent almost the entire period just copying it down. But I suppose that's what model school is about: learning what to do and especially what not to do. We have a practice exam in the second class. It was interesting to see how the kids fared and which concepts they really struggled with. A few of the kids got every single question right. One girl not only didn't write a single attempt at an answer, but didn't even copy all the questions down. We find out our site placements tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment