Wednesday, November 4, 2009

O4/11/O9

Not many people can boast of having gone from black to blonde to black to bald in one year. But I can, because I shaved my head today. We found out where we are going on our site visits today. I am really excited to see other parts of Mozambique! Our director gave us our hosts' information and said "call your hosts, but wait until tomorrow. Don't call them today, we haven't talked to all of them yet." Such is life in the Peace Corps. I made the mistake of looking at the water my cousin was using to wash the dishes. It was the same red color of the dirt here. Yum. I have gotten quite adept at putting on my wants without letting them ever touch the floor. Even though I sweep every other day, one brush against the floor and the are instantly red/brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment