Thursday, October 29, 2009

28/1O/O9

This morning I walked into the kitchen to prepare my bath water and encountered my grandma, topless. This evening my mom and I were talking about singing and I told her I sang in a group in college and got out my ipod to play our CD and my solo for her (bella: ransom notes has made it to africa!). Regrettably my ipod speaker are in my other bag in Maputo so we only had my headphones to work with. After listening to my group for a while, we listened to a lot of my other music. American rap and hip hop are really big here so she knew a lot of the songs and artists already and was so excited that I had so much music she liked. She told me her cousin has two daughters named Britney and Jennifer. After Britney Spears and Jennifer Lopez.

No comments:

Post a Comment